It continues to boggle my mind to this very day as to why certain people are so bothered with Mothers whom choose to breastfed their child. Honestly, if you have a problem with it... don't look! Frig! How hard is it really?!
Anyhoo, this morning I came across a post on PhD Parenting, and I had to share it:
50 Reasons for Breastfeeding Anywhere, Anytime
Here are a few of my fav points from the post...
9. Because a baby’s right to nurse is more important than your non-existent right to not have to look at things you do not like to look at.
24. New moms have enough to worry about in their sleep deprived state without having to make special arrangements in order to accommodate your opinion about how they choose to feed their baby.
35. Because breastfeeding should be seen as normal, and not something that needs to be hidden in the washroom or under a cover.
44. Because breastfeeding is beautiful and I’m sure there are more people who appreciate seeing babies being breastfed than there are people who oppose it.
45. Because mothers do not deserve to be belittled or humiliated when giving the best thing there is to their baby.